The European Technology Chamber is a registered NGO that enables European companies to use their technologies for the benefit of Europe and mankind - following our vision "Technology obliges". As Europe’s leading tech network, we are constantly enlarging our team to serve our network even better.
We are currently building our team and now searching for
Project Coordinator – Marine/Fisheries/Aquaculture (m/f/d) - 100% Remote
Your daily tasks:
- Collaborate with project partners to prepare a comprehensive roadmap for the digitalization of European fisheries, aligning with respective alliances.
- Conduct research, online surveys, and analysis in areas related to fisheries, biodiversity, and maritime spatial planning.
- Plan, promote, and manage events such as working groups and workshops targeting specific audiences.
- Host virtual events, ensuring smooth coordination with partners, speakers and the participants.
- Build and nurture a network of key stakeholders, consulting with them to gather insights and feedback.
- Support partners in the development of know-how materials, including whitepapers, ensuring alignment with project goals.
- Manage and execute tasks as defined by the grant agreement and in collaboration with project partners, ensuring adherence to timelines and deliverables.
- Communicate effectively with project partners and stakeholders, providing regular updates on project progress.
- Manage queries from partners, stakeholders, and the broader community, addressing concerns and facilitating smooth communication channels.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Marine Engineering, Fisheries and Aquaculture, or Biodiversity.
- 3 + years of experience in areas related to fisheries, biodiversity, or maritime spatial planning, with a preference for coordination and research roles.
- Proficient in using working tools such as MS Office, Project Management Tools.
- Excellent English language skills (spoken and written) are mandatory.
- Effective Communication Skills.
We stand for the vision of a better and more sustainable world - hand in hand with European technology companies. With the personalities who are active in our organization worldwide, you create a great network and inspiration for your daily work - also for your personal future. So you get the chance to grow with us and the whole EU Tech Chamber.
Our offer is a role in a fast-moving international organization. If you are looking for an activity with meaning and real impact in a fast growing and truly international organization, apply now with your resume.
You can find more information about us at www.eutech.org